All volunteers who work with children and\or vulnerable adults must abide by the guidelines set by the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis, and the Protection of Children and Youth Initiative set forth by the USCCB.
- Click here to view the Archdiocesan policies
- Click here to view the charter
- Click here to view St. Peter’s policy on harassment & sexual misconduct
- Click here to read Archbishop Nienstedt’s letter to all volunteers
Volunteers at St. Peter’s must:
- Pass a background check,
- Agree to and sign a Code of Conduct, and
- Attend a safe environment training course, called VIRTUS. For information on VIRTUS, as well as to register for a session, please visit www.virtus.org.
In order to complete a background check:
- Please download and fill out completely forms 1-6 below, plus the Volunteer Code of Conduct.
- The Code of Conduct must be filled out each program year
- If you will be driving during your volunteer duties, please fill out form 7.
- If you completed a background check at another parish in this Archdiocese within the past 6 months, you may fill out just form 8.
- You can also have forms mailed to you by contacting the parish office.
- FORM 1 VOLUNTEER QUESTIONNAIRE AND RELEASE
- FORM 2 INFORMED CONSENT
- FORM 3 TENNESSEN WARNING
- FORM 4 A SUMMARY OF YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE FAIR CREDIT REPORTING ACT
- FORM 5 CONSUMER REPORT DISCLOSURE AND RELEASE OF INFORMATION AUTHORIZATION
- FORM 7 DRIVERS INFORMATION FORM FINAL
- FORM 8 PRE-SERVICE APPLICANT RELEASE STATEMENT FOR BACKGROUND CHECK REPORT SHARING FINAL